Instagram announced a brand new inbuilt feature to its application on August 5, 2020; that feature is named Instagram Reels. Instagram Reels let the creator film and edit three to thirty-second video clips with audio, effects, and other image editing tools. Instagram Reels can be shared with your followers/fans on the Instagram feed and the worldwide Instagram community through the Explore tab’s new space. Most of the people compared the Instagram Reels to the Tiktok application. Instagram eels could play the leading role in the market strategy for your business. One billion active users on Instagram already have used Instagram Reels.
WHAT IS INSTAGRAM REELS FEATURE?
Instagram Reels provides users a brand new feature of tools to edit and cut the three to thirty-second videos with stickers, music, text, and other special effects. The Reels update also includes an exclusive space to explore and share the short video clips. Like the “for you” page of TikTok, Instagram users can access the endless Reels feed on the Explore page by clicking the Reels icon at the top of the screen. Reels joined an arsenal of video types of Instagram, alongside the long-form videos accessed through Instagram Television, the 1-minute videos posted to the profile grid, the fifteen-second temporary videos in stories. Instagram Reels does look like TikTok. You can buy Instagram Reels to get more likes for your Reels video among your competitors.
HOW TO MAKE AND PRODUCE A REEL
Users can make Reels in 1 in 2 ways:
- To capture the video footage, hold the record button on Instagram.
- Upload the video footage straightly from your camera roll
Users can make Reels from a sequence of clips or one video clip uploaded or recorded one after the other. The particulars are as follows:
- Reels videos are in full nine: sixteen ratio portrait mode
- The Reels can be between three and thirty seconds long in duration
- Reels can be used only on mobile devices, which means users can only publish and upload from a mobile device and not publish or upload from a laptop.
Here is the easy and quick 6 step process to make an Instagram Reels:
- Download the Instagram application, open and go to the Instagram stories page. Scroll through to Reels at the bottom of the page.
- To craft your Reels, use the four innovative tools: timer (which decides how long your Reels will play for), effects (adding filters to your video), speed ( slow down or speed up the Reels clips), and music ( find the music and add over your video).
- Tap and hold on the record button, and if you think to set a timer for your video, you will see a countdown from 3 to 1 before the recording begins.
- To end the clips press the record button. To record a new video clip, tap it again.
- You can add stickers, text, and drawings to your Reels video.